Dobinsons MRR 4WD Gas Shocks
Now available for popular 4WD models with raised suspension kits.
These are a premium product delivered for 4WD vehicles used in tough outback conditions including Cape York, Simpson Desert & Tanami Track style conditions.
They are a monotube gas design with a remote canister to increase performance under hard 4WD conditions.
Technical features include:
- 3mm wall thickness
- Induction hardened piston rod
- Vehicle specific valving
- Single tube body construction for best heat dissipation
- Threaded body for height adjustment
- 3 stage oil seal system
- Positive separation between oil and gas to prevent fade and improve performance
- Fully rebuildable
- 50 or 60mm bore depending on vehicle make/ type (see below)
- Direct bolt on fitment (no modifications required)
- Highest grade German oil for high temperatures and durability
Popular fitments include:
- Chev Silverado (available soon)
- Dodge Ram
- Ford F250 (2001 – 2007)
- Ford F250 (2014 onwards)
- Ford PX Ranger (Raised)
- Holden Colorado (Raised)
- Isuzu D-Max (Raised)
- Mazda BT50
- Mitsubishi Triton (Raised)
- Nissan Navara D40 (Raised)
- Nissan Patrol 2” to 6” lifted
- Toyota Landcruiser 80/100 Series 2” to 4” lift
- Toyota Hilux (KUN26) (Raised)
- And other vehicles coming soon.
More MRR Information:
- The front strut units for popular utes have threaded body section for height adjustment. These are 50mm monotube gas struts with remote reservoir.
- The MRRs for Landcruisers and Patrols are all 60mm bore size as they can accommodate a larger size shock absorber.
- All MRRs have 3mm wall thickness on the shock body to protect the internals from stone damage in harsh outback conditions.